More Planning!

Today was beautiful. Got to almost 70. So I did as any sane college student would do and I went to the Quad with my travel book and started planning! With the exception of Wroclaw, Bratislava, Thessaloniki, Patras, and Ancona, all cities I currently plan on visiting were in the book. As I don't yet know what Greek Islands I will be visiting, I have not listed those here either. Below I'm just going to list what things from the book sounded interesting in no particular order.

Copenhagen
Christiania
Rosenborg Slot

Berlin
Reichstag
Holocaust Memorial
Berlin Wall Museum
Schloss Charlottenburg
Brandenburg Gate
Gemaldegalerie

Dresden
Frauenkirche

Wroclaw
Not in book

Krakow
Auschwitz
Salt Mines
Wawel Hill
St. Mary's Basilica
Rynek Underground
Schindler's Factory

Bratislava
Not in Book

Budapest
Jewish History Museum - Nana suggested this, not in book
Buda Side
Royal Palace
Matthias Church
Fisherman's Bastion
Citadella
Pest Side
Great Synagogue
Basilica of St. Stephen

Zagreb
Museum of Broken Relationships
Dolac Market
Cathedral of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Lotrscak Tower
Trg Bana Jelacica
St. Mark's Church

Sarajevo
Franz Ferdinand's Assassination Spot
Bezistan
History Museum
Tunnel Museum

Dubrovnik
City Walls
Franciscan Monastery
Dominican Monastery
Synagogue

Skopje
Carsija
Sveti Spas Church
Tvrdina Kale Fortress

Thessaloniki
Not in book

Athens
Acropolis
Ancient Agora
Temple of Olympian Zeus
National Archaeological Museum
Benaki Museum
"This is my Athens" tour

Greek Islands
Unsure of which ones I will visit.

Patras
Not in book, just a ferry head so I'm not looking for much

Ancona
See above

Salzburg
Dom
Residenzplatz
Salzburg Museum
Festung Hohensalzburg

Vienna
Hofburg
Kaiserappartments
St. Stephen's Cathedral
Haus der Musik
Uhrenmuseum

Prague
Charles Bridge
Prague Castle
Astronomical Clock
Old Royal Palace
Church of Our Lady Before Tyn
St. Nicholas Church
John Lennon Wall

Popular posts from this blog

Copenhagen day 3

Mt. Zeus

Paros Pics