Day two in Copenhagen

Another beautiful day. Woke up feeling refreshed and took a nice shower. Breakfast was eggs and toast at the hostel. I then went to the Christianshavn neighborhood and in the Rich Family tradition visited the Church of our Savior which had an impressive steeple to climb. I forgot how steep and little they made stairways back in the 1600s. Inside was a stunning organ being held up by two elephants, a large yet simple altar, and actual candles, not the deposit-a-euro battery candles we saw in Spain. From there I walked along one of the main canals for a while. I made it out to the Operaen and hung out on that field for a while. I walked around some more, finding some shop selling fantastic homemade ice cream.














Popular posts from this blog

Mt. Zeus

Copenhagen day 3

Paros Pics