Paros

The Greek islands are awesome. At least Paros is. I can't decide if I want to stay here or see more of them. I have this place for one more night. It's awesome. I rented an atv for the night and plan on driving around tomorrow a bunch which should be fun. Only 20 euro for a day. I pretty much just chilled out on a beach all day. It was wonderful. When I went to dinner I met a woman named Donna who is a travel journalist and photographer. She said she spends about two months a year in Paros. She mentioned she's been to Hawaii and Vietnam, and has seen the green flash at Hawaii. I'm sure she's been to some damn cool places. I told her to visit Ohrid as she hadn't been there yet. She then suggested I go to the best gelato place in all of Greece named Gelato. It was a short walk from the restaurant and I sat down and had some incredible gelato. Paros is awesome.

Except for the wifi. Pictures that need uploading approaching 200...

Popular posts from this blog

Planning

Day One in Copenhagen

Packing